A concert, sport, movie, new TV series or similar event is about to occur and it’s accessible by applications your customers use, like YouTube, Spotify or NetFlix.
If you do nothing:
- You’ll lose potential new revenue and the opportunity to cement a relationship.
With this RED.cloud Use Case, you could upsell these customers with personalised application-specific micro-deals that cover the special event and:
- Give them access to the content they want
- Surprise them with personalised offers they really like
- Provide a content bundle of known profitability for you.
How RED.cloud works
RED.cloud analyses each customer’s:
- Behavioural DNA (profile, history, habits, favourite applications and peak usage time),
to determine what they like and do, when.
RED.cloud is preset for this trigger per customer:
- Application/Content Event Time – A pre-configured time prior to an event starting which is accessible on an app used by the customer.
In a sub-second, RED.cloud makes an offer with the best chance of acceptance.
For instance, a customer:
- Uses Netflix and the new season of House of Cards is launching.
Real-time offer take-up
To maximize uptake, RED.cloud makes it fast to accept with 1-3 clicks or steps by:
- Smartphone APP
- Two-way SMS
- Interactive USSD.