Your mobile prepaid customers are about to enter their peak usage period (time of day, day of week, days of month) of their favourite applications.
If these customers are using apps like Spotify or Netflix, they could be consuming data faster than they think. If they deplete without knowing:
- They’ll go onto higher out-of-bundle rates and won’t be happy when the bills come in or they run out of airtime credit
- You risk losing them and missing an upsell opportunity.
With this RED.cloud Use Case, you could upsell these customers with personalised, application-specific micro-deals and:
- Give them more of the app they want, when they most want it
- Avoid ‘one to all’ offers that have low appeal and uptake
- Gain extra revenue and lower churn for you.
How RED.cloud works
RED.cloud analyses each customer’s:
- Bundle lifecycle.
- Contextual data
- Behavioural DNA (profile, history, habits, peak usage times),
to determine the optimal offer and best time to make it.
RED.cloud is triggered when each customer reaches:
- Peak Usage Time derived from analysis of customers’ application usage behaviour.
In a sub-second, RED.cloud makes an offer with the best chance of acceptance:
For instance, a customer:
- Has a 500MB bundle, valid for 30 days
- Uses Spotify heavily on weeknights between 6 – 10pm
You could offer an unlimited Spotify bundle during just those hours.
Real-time offer take-up
RED.cloud makes it fast to accept with 1-3 clicks or steps by:
- Smartphone APP
- Two-way SMS
- Interactive USSD.