Some prepaid mobile customers are about to run out of airtime credit (monetary balance).
If they run out, it won’t be good for anyone:
- All their outbound mobile services will be cut off. Customers won’t be happy and you’ll be losing revenue
- If they have to top up, they’ll need to have enough funds and access to a top-up voucher or online channel. You could lose them at any stage.
With this RED.cloud Use Case, you could interact with them before their credit runs out, and:
- Offer a credit advance for airtime or a specific service (data, minutes or SMS), based on credit worthiness
- Gain incremental revenue that you’d otherwise not get
- Add pure profit revenue from loan charges on their next recharge
- Retain more customers and increase their ARPU, without cannibalising revenue.
How RED.cloud works
Your Online Charging System (OCS) sends a trigger to RED.cloud when each customer’s balance reaches a preset Low Credit level.
RED.cloud instantly analyses each customer’s:
- Profile, history, habits, offers made and accepted or not.
- Credit worthiness via RED.cloud’s own credit score modelling or by query to one of your databases.
Real-time individual predictions
In a sub-second, RED.cloud predicts for each customer:
- The precise moment to engage before the balance reaches zero.
- Whether the customer is eligible to receive an advance
- The ideal advance product (money, data, SMS, voice, VAS, hybrid)
- The ideal package (denomination/size, validity, cost, admin fee etc.) with the greatest chance of acceptance.
Real-time tailored offers
Based on its analysis and prediction, for each customer RED.cloud tailors individual offers like:
Depending on each customer’s profile, RED.cloud offers:
- A relevant above the line / in-market data bundle offer
- A personalised data bundle tailored to each customer’s use.