Your chance to work for an Australian success story.
Create and implement software for some of the most demanding and interesting customers in the world! Emagine’s Sydney office is located in the inner-city area of Ultimo; a haven of technology businesses, universities and great cafes just a short walk from the city centre.
- We invite high calibre individuals with the following attributes to join our team and make a difference:
- Excellent communication (everyone is client facing at some point in time)
- Willingness to work and play hard
- Willingness to work under pressure with tight deadlines but big rewards
- A desire and ability to travel internationally
- A great sense of humour
If you are interested in joining the team, please email
We have a few current opportunities in our Hyderabad Office, If you are interested either apply through Linkedin or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and we will be in touch!
Senior Front End Web Developer: Your role will be to develop the next version of our products GUI and ensure that the coding done conforms to the framework standards and product design standards specified. Check out the full job spec on our linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/344624527/?pathWildcard=344624527&trk=job_capjs
Test Manager: Our projects involve global team collaboration and we require a proven Test Manager to keep the product level strategy/vision in focus, while delivering exceptional quality products on time. Check out the full job spec on our linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/351614450/?pathWildcard=351614450&trk=job_capjs
Support Manager: To provide Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Australia based clients support teams with the highest standard of Technical Support through the effective supervision of a team of Technical Support Analysts. Check out the full job spec on our linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/359424426/?pathWildcard=359424426&trk=job_capjs
Technical Account Manager: The Technical Account Manager (TAM) role is a new position, responsible for providing personalised support and guidance, cultivating strong relationships with customers. The TAM will be a trusted advisor, providing dedicated account support, managing communications internally and externally, working closely day to day with cross functional teams such as Support, Product Management, R&D and Management.The TAM will support African based clients with the highest standard of technical account and project management.
- Ideally ~5 years’ experience within a Technical Account management role.
- Hands-on experience is required by providing operational platform support, taking ownership to resolving operational and support platform issues to conclusion both from a technical and managerial perspective
- Strong customer support, project management and account management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of analytics and real-time software solutions.
- Knowledge of RDBMS platforms e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Competency within Unix or Linux operating system environments.
- An intermediate level of Java software environments.
- Preferred experience with open source technologies such as Apache.
- Industry experience in Telco or CRM/marketing industries highly beneficial.
The job responsibilities for this include: Work as a member of Support team, Be a mentor to junior members in the team. QA check other team members’ work. Involvement in solution support projects / Operations. Provide product expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product support. Attending 2nd level support calls when requires. Understands, utilizes and seeks continuous improvements in the use of all Operations information systems. Document Operational Optimisation Techniques. Complete assigned task with quality and to SLA. Manage and report against service delivery SLAs. Ensure Operations Guide is up to date. Interaction with Business Analysts, Solution Architect, Development and Customer Support teams. Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders (CVM, SDM, IT). Brief the Support Lead, Support Manager and Service Delivery Manager on service-affecting issues
- Minimum 3 years experience in RDBMS DB (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL)
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Linux environment.
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Unix shell scripting, Perl)
- Experience in BigData technologies likes Java Messaging Services (JMS) (e.g. Apache Kafka), in-memory DB.
- Experience mentoring more than a member
- Experience in writing technicaldesign of the application / reviewing and validating existing technical design (peer-review);
- Ability to understand PL/SQL and Java code.
- Have Production support & troubleshooting & analysis mindset.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 production support environment with a clear understanding of production support processes.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations when required.
- VoltDB experience would be an
- AWS knowledge would be an advantage.