Case Study 1
AfriComm* boosts prepaid mobile data bundle sales by 50% and cuts penalty usage by 520%, using RED.cloud
When prepaid mobile customers’ data bundles approached expiry or depletion, AfriComm’s system could only send generic alerts because it couldn’t distinguish between usage rates. As a result, the ‘faster users’ would unknowingly move to higher out-of-bundle rates.
When faced with higher out-of-bundle charges, customers would get bill-shock, causing dissatisfaction and churn.
AfriComm wanted to:
- Interact with customers before they went out-of-bundle
- Make personalized real-time offers
- Make offers redeemable via a USSD short code
- Reduce out-of-bundle usage & churn
- Increase data bundle sales.
440ms Decisioning time
-520% Out-of-bundle usage
+50% Data Bundle SalesRead full Case Study
Case Study 2
MEtel doubles offer acceptance rates and increases ARPU from prepaid mobile customers by 25% in just 8 weeks, using RED.cloud
In a competitive, deal seeking, multi-SIM market, when MEtel’s prepaid mobile customers needed a recharge, it was just as easy to swap SIMs and check offers from a major competitor.
MEtel’s system couldn’t make tailored offers. As a result, it was cannibalising its own revenue and losing market share to the same competitor, who was able to tailor its offers.
MEtel wanted to:
- Reduce customer churn
- Tailor offers so it didn’t cannibalise existing revenue
- Use a smarter channel than SMS to deliver a better customer experience
- Increase revenue per customer.
Doubled Acceptance ratesRead full Case Study
Case Study 3
AfTel* boosts loans by 253% and adoption rates by 157% for prepaid mobile customers, using RED.cloud
AfTel was operating in a competitive environment where most customers had 2-3 prepaid mobile phones from different providers. When AfTel’s customers ran out of airtime credit, its system could only:
Cut off all outgoing calls, SMS and data
Wait for customers to request airtime loans.
Customers had no access to AfTel’s outbound services until they could recharge or request a loan. AfTel was losing revenue and increasing the risk that customers would switch to competitors’ phones.
AfTel wanted to:
- Let customers re-access the network quickly after credit depletion
- Increase adoption rates and sales of airtime loans
- Gain incremental revenue from loan admin fees.
253% More loans
157% Higher adoption
USD$30K extra per month (scaled)Read full Case Study